2022-2023 Registration begins February 7th.
Online registration forms must be completed and a non-refundable registration fee must be paid in order to enroll a child in Friendship School. Waiting lists will be set up in the event a class is full, and you will be contacted as soon as there is a vacancy. A $100 fee is required to be placed on the waitlist which will be applied to the registration fee if a spot becomes available.
Registration fee: $195
Multiple Child Registration Discount: $250 total
Please contact us at any time for more information.
We are currently full for the 2022-2023 school year. Contact us for registration information and waitlist options.
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- 1 year old classes - $300 (M/W) or $315 (T/TH)
- 2 year old classes - $300 (M/W) or $315 (T/TH)
- 3 year old class - $375 (M/T/TH) or $430 (M/T/W/TH)
- Pre-K class - $405 (M/T/TH) or $470 (M/T/W/TH)
10% OFF ADDITIONAL SIBLINGS ENROLLMENT (DISCOUNT IS APPLIED TO YOUNGEST SIBLING'S TUITION)
Our purpose is to provide a wide variety of learning experiences within a Christian environment.
Our goals for each child are to:
- develop a good self-image
- learn to respect others
- indulge curiosity
- develop necessary skills for social, emotional &
- cognitive growth in a loving and nurturing Christian environment
We provide a play-based learning curriculum that focuses on developmentally appropriate academics, Bible, and social behaviors.
Fall Festival, Christmas Program, Pajama and Pizza Party, Go Texas Day, Book Character Day, End of Year Program, and more...
age as of September 1st, 2021
- 1 and 2 year old classes - 2 days (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3 year old class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
- Pre-K class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
9:20am - 2:00pm
Two teachers in every classroom - a much higher quality than that required by the state.