2023-2024 Registration begins January 23, 2023.
Online registration forms must be completed and a non-refundable registration fee must be paid in order to enroll a child in Friendship School. Waiting lists will be set up in the event a class is full, and you will be contacted as soon as there is a vacancy. A waitlist fee is required to be placed on the waitlist which will be applied to the registration fee if a spot becomes available.
Registration fee: $195
Multiple Child Registration Discount: $250 total
Waitlist fee: $50 per child
Please contact us at any time for more information.
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
- 1 year old classes - $315 (M/W) or $331 (T/TH)
- 2 year old classes - $315 (M/W) or $331 (T/TH)
- 3 year old class - $394 (M/T/TH) or $452 (M/T/W/TH)
- Pre-K class - $425 (M/T/TH) or $494 (M/T/W/TH)
10% OFF ADDITIONAL SIBLINGS' ENROLLMENT (DISCOUNT IS APPLIED TO YOUNGEST SIBLING'S TUITION)
Our purpose is to provide a wide variety of learning experiences within a Christian environment.
Our goals for each child are to:
- develop a good self-image
- learn to respect others
- indulge curiosity
- develop necessary skills for social, emotional &
- cognitive growth in a loving and nurturing Christian environment
We provide a play-based learning curriculum that focuses on developmentally appropriate academics, Bible, and social behaviors.
Fall Festival, Christmas Program, Pajama and Pizza Party, Go Texas Day, Book Character Day, End of Year Program, and more...
age as of September 1st, 2023
- 1 and 2 year old classes - 2 days (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3 year old class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
- Pre-K class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
9:20am - 2:00pm
We have two teachers in every classroom. See class ratio sizes below.
- 1 year old classes - 6:2
- 2 year old classes - 10:2
- 3 year old classes - 12:2
- Pre-K classes - 14:2