2021-2022 Registration will open February 8, 2021
Registration will open online at 7am on 2/8/21 (online form will go live). You will be notified that day if you have received a place in our program. After that date, registration forms may be submitted online or in person (Monday-Thursday, 10:15-1:15).
Enrollment forms must be completed and a non-refundable registration fee and refundable supply fee must be paid in order to enroll a child in Friendship School. Waiting lists will be set up in the event a class is full, and you will be contacted as soon as there is a vacancy.
Registration fee: $195
Multiple Child Registration Discount: $250 total
Supply fee: $100 per child (due at time of enrollment)
Please contact us at any time for more information.
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- 1 year old classes - $300 (M/W) or $315 (T/TH)
- 2 year old classes - $300 (M/W) or $315 (T/TH)
- 3 year old class - $375 (M/T/TH) or $430 (M/T/W/TH)
- Pre-K class - $405 (M/T/TH) or $470 (M/T/W/TH)
10% OFF ADDITIONAL SIBLINGS ENROLLMENT (DISCOUNT IS APPLIED TO YOUNGEST SIBLINGS TUITION)
Our purpose is to provide a wide variety of learning experiences within a Christian environment.
Our goals for each child are to:
- develop a good self-image
- learn to respect others
- indulge curiosity
- develop necessary skills for social, emotional &
- cognitive growth in a loving and nurturing Christian environment
We provide a play-based learning curriculum that focuses on developmentally appropriate academics, Bible, and social behaviors.
Fall Festival, Christmas Program, Pajama and Pizza Party, Go Texas Day, Book Character Day, End of Year Program, and more...
age as of September 1st, 2021
- 1 and 2 year old classes - 2 days (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3 year old class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
- Pre-K class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
9:20am - 2:00pm
Two teachers in every classroom - a much higher quality than that required by the state.