2020-2021 Registration will open February 10, 2020
Enrollment forms must be completed and a non-refundable registration fee must be paid in order to enroll a child in Friendship School. Waiting lists will be set up in the event a class is full, and you will be contacted as soon as there is a vacancy. Stop by between 10:15-1:30, Monday - Thursday, to register.
Registration fee: $195
Multiple Child Registration Discount: $250 total
Supply fee: $75 per child (due at time of enrollment)
Please contact us at any time for more information.
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
- 1 year old classes - $300 (M/W) or $315 (T/TH)
- 2 year old classes - $300 (M/W) or $315 (T/TH)
- 3 year old class - $375 (M/T/TH) or $430 (M/T/W/TH)
- Pre-K class - $405 (M/T/TH) or $460 (M/T/W/TH)
10% Multiple Child Tuition Discount
Our purpose is to provide a wide variety of learning experiences within a Christian environment.
Our goals for each child are to:
- develop a good self-image
- learn to respect others
- indulge curiosity
- develop necessary skills for social, emotional &
- cognitive growth in a loving and nurturing Christian environment
We provide a play-based learning curriculum that focuses on developmentally appropriate academics, Bible, and social behaviors.
Fall Festival, Christmas Program, Pajama and Pizza Party, Go Texas Day, Book Character Day, End of Year Program, and more...
age as of September 1st, 2020
- 1 and 2 year old classes - 2 days (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3 year old class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
- Pre-K class - 3 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday), optional (Wednesday)
9:20am - 2:00pm
Two teachers in every classroom - a much higher quality than that required by the state.